Sitestash/Coloblox is pleased to announce a full line of server colocation, dedicated servers, VPS servers, and Cloud hosting is now available at our Atlanta Internet data center.
Coloblox owns and operates an Internet data center located on the north side of Atlanta at the corner of I-75 and I-285 in Smyrna. This data center specializes in colocation, dedicated servers, and cloud solutions. Built in 1998 at the height of the dot-com days, an extensive amount of fiber optic cable was installed linking us to many of the major fiber rings bordering Atlanta.
Currently Coloblox operates a Cisco powered BGP network on four diverse fiber rings from Verizon, AT&T, Zayo, and TW Telecom with additional providers transiting over the above rings. Verizon, Zayo, and TW Telecom currently offer Ethernet access options on their POP’s for Coloblox clients to connect to for secondary or redundant services.
Current Data Center Services:
- Per U 1/6 1/4 1/2 and full colocation cabinets
- Dell and HP Dedicated Servers For Lease
- VMware and Xen Powered Virtual Servers
- Openstack and VMware Cloud Hosting
- Specialized Colocation for Apple Mac Mini and Synology Diskstation Servers
- Enterprise Class Web & Email Hosting
- Managed Services and Consulting
- On-site access to TW Telecom, Verizon, Zayo, and AT&T POPs for third party services
- DSx, OCx, PRI circuits, and over 200 strands of dark fiber available on diverse paths
- Wireless network links available up to 1.4Gbits to nearby buildings using FCC licensed bands
- 4,000sq/ft of roof space for wireless or satcom
- Office space from 790sq/ft up to 25,000sq/ft
Here are some details on our internet data center:
- Verizon, AT&T, Zayo, and TW Telecom fiber rings with on-site Points of Presence
- Cisco powered network with bandwidth from Internap, TW Telecom, Zayo, and AT&T
- Carrier neutral with extensive amounts of dark fiber available for future expansion
- UPS and Diesel Generator Backup Power
- Redundant N+1 Cooling Units
- “Smart Facility” Monitoring Systems
- High Definition Video Surveillance System
- 24/7/365 Keycard Access for Clients
- Tech lobby with phone, fax, and workstations
- Convenient to the airport, downtown Atlanta, various hotels next door, and restaurants.
- Facility in operation since 1998